Making the switch to Village Bank as easy as possible.
Interested in switching your accounts to Village Bank, but not sure how to get started? That's why we've developed the Switcheroo Kit, a step-by-step checklist to help make your transition to a new Village Bank account quick and easy.
If we can be of any assistance throughout the transition, please call any of our branch locations or our customer service center at (804) 897-3900. Thank you for choosing Village Bank. We value and appreciate your business!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Open an account in a Village Bank branch.
- Click here to locate the Village Bank branch closest to you. Our customer service center number is (804) 897-3900.
- Stop using your former account and begin using your new Village Bank account as soon as possible.
- Be sure to leave sufficient funds in your former account until all of your checks have cleared and any automatic withdrawals have been successfully transferred to Village Bank.
- Change your Direct Deposits to Village Bank.
- Use our Direct Deposit Authorization Change Form to change any direct deposits.
- Change your Automatic Payments or Withdrawals to Village Bank.
- Use our Automatic Payment or Withdrawal Authorization Change Form to change any automatic payment or withdrawal.
- Close your former account at the other institution.
- Use our Account Closing Form to close your account at the other banking institution. Once you close your account at the other institution, bring your old financial documents and we will shred your old checks, etc. from your former bank.