Your system and browser are both an important part of the overall security measures designed to protect your Internet banking transactions. Please consult the information below to make sure you meet the system and browser requirements.
- Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10
- An internet connection with a minimum of 1 Mbps download speed.
- Check for available browser updates that improve system security and apply them as they become available.
The following browsers are compatible with our online banking system:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari for Mac OS X
- Microsoft Edge for Windows
Mobile App Requirements
The following systems are compatible with our mobile banking app:
- Android 5.x and later
- iOS 13.x and later
- iOS 12.x and later
Please note that the app functions best when the Location Services feature is enabled on your device.
Fingerprint Login for Mobile Banking
Fingerprint Login is a free feature currently only available for login authentication on eligible Android devices. To use this feature, you must meet the following operating system, hardware, and release requirements:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or later
- Google Nexus 7 or later
- Google Pixel first generation or later
Touch ID and Face ID are only available for login authentication on supported Apple iOS devices, and the feature must be enabled within your device settings.