Like song and dance, our cards are better together.
Our cards work better together. Combine points from your debit and credit cards to earn rewards faster. Automatic Enrollment in our uChoose Rewards Program starts you earning points on every purchase as soon as you activate your card. Village Banks Mastercard® Rewards Credit Card has no annual fee and has EMV Smart Chip Technology for added security. Benefits include Extended Warranty, Price Protection, and ID Theft Protection. For added control and peace of mind, download the CardValet App today to get real-time balances, be alerted to new charges, and browse transactions. Best of all, you can turn your card off and on right from your smartphone!
Apply for Your Credit Card
You can apply right now. It only takes about 10 minutes so let’s get started! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID or State ID.
- U.S. Social Security Number.
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status.
- In the Loan Information > Type of loan desired field on the online form, select Rewards Credit Card.
Need help? Call our Customer Care Team at 866.806.9306.
Village uChoose Rewards
Earn points on daily transactions with your personal Village Bank Credit MasterCard® and redeem them for cash back, gift cards, and merchandise. All you need to do is sign up! Cardholders will earn:
- 1 point for every $1 spent every time you use your credit card.
Visit the Village Debit & Credit Card Rewards page for detailed information.
CardValet is an app that allows you to manage your card, on your terms. You can control your debit card activity from your smartphone to help prevent fraud or identity theft. With CardValet, you can:
- Instantly turn your debit card on or off.
- Set transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographic locations.
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction limits that you set.
- Stay in-the-know about potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions.
- Get real-time balances for your accounts and browse recent transactions.
Visit the CardValet site to download the app, link your accounts, and learn more about how to take control of your debit card.