Life is full of surprises. We can help you regain control.
Our Home Equity Loans (HELoans) allow you to borrow against the equity in your home with a fixed-rate and term. We can help make sure you have the money you need for debt consolidation, medical bills, unplanned expenses, or that home improvement project. Interest rates on home equity and mortgage financing are typically lower than credit cards or personal loans, which could mean lower monthly payments. Due to administration costs, many banks no longer offer Home Equity loans, preferring their customers open a Home Equity Line of Credit instead, but we like to give our customers as many options as possible.
Flexibility & Control
- Flexible term options. Choose a shorter term to reduce your balance faster or a longer term for cash flow flexibility.
- No closing costs.
- Best for those who need a specific amount for an immediate need.
- No annual or application fees.
- Secured by the equity in your home.
- Low-interest rates and low monthly payments.
Do I have enough equity in my home?
Home equity is the value remaining in your home after subtracting your mortgage balance, or any other outstanding liens. A realtor can help you estimate your home’s market value by providing a list of comparable sales.
(Maximum Equity Available $ )
The Village Bank Loan Approval Process
*All loans are subject to credit approval.