Your New Online Banking
Experience has arrived!
We’re thrilled to bring you our best online banking experience yet. With a consistent look and feel across devices, online banking has never been easier. Enjoy access to numerous features designed with you in mind:
- Bank anytime, anywhere from any device.
- Create and track goals using our new budgeting tool.
- Pay Bills quickly with Bill Pay functionality.
- Check up-to-the-minute account balances.
- Easily and securely transfer funds to and from checking, savings, and money market accounts.
- Quickly transfer funds between your Village Bank accounts.
- Find an ATM or branch location using interactive maps.
- Make loan payments or advances.
- Receive email alerts on banking transactions.
- Text fraud alert.
- View check images.
System and Browser Requirements
Users must meet the minimum operating system and browser requirements to access the Online Business Banking service. Click here to view the minimum system and browser requirements. Our goal is to provide you with access to your financial information in a safe and secure environment with tools that make day-to-day management quick and simple.
Quicken or QuickBooks users:
To download information from your current or previous statement into Quicken or QuickBooks, you must use the WebConnect option. Village Bank is not a retailer for Quicken or QuickBooks therefore, our staff cannot assist with installing or troubleshooting this software. Links to those websites are provided below to assist with any issues you may have.
Customers may also download the mobile app for their Android phone on the Google Play marketplace or for their Apple iPhone on the Apple App Store. For more information about online banking, you can visit the Personal Banking Education Center.