Village Bank offers a variety of personal loans to meet your needs.
- Rate discounts available for auto-draft. Save money by going paperless when your payments are made automatically from your bank account.
- No origination fee.
- Collateralize your term loan with your Village Bank account.
Are you buying a house before yours sells? A bridge loan is a temporary loan, secured by the equity in your current home, that helps “bridge” the gap between old and new mortgages. A bridge loan allows you to tap into the equity of your current residence as a down payment, while essentially owning two properties concurrently as you wait for the sale of your existing home to close.
While a bridge loan is beneficial in that it allows you to buy a new home while your current home is on the market, it should be noted that there are some drawbacks:
- It is more expensive than a Home Equity Loan.
- You must be able to qualify to own two homes.
- You are responsible for the payment of two mortgages and interest on the bridge loan.
Have you found the perfect spot to build your dream home? A lot loan can help finance the purchase of the land. Lot loans are designed as purchase money loans for borrowers who aren’t ready to begin construction at this time, and thus are not ready to obtain a construction loan but will be ready in the near future. A lot loan is limited to the purchase of up to 10 acres.
- Down payment required.
- Generally, we finance up to 75% of purchase price or appraised value, whichever is less.
- Closing costs are paid by the borrower.
- Payments are towards principal and interest.