What you need to know for our upgrade:
On August 23rd, your new online and mobile banking will be live; please visit us at https://www.villagebank.com to login and see the new layout and functionality.
- There is a single option for Online Banking logins whether you have a Personal or Business Login;
- Use your current login and current password for your initial login. You will be required to create a new password; be prepared to receive a confirmation security code via your phone or email;
- Set up your nicknames; unfortunately, nicknames did not convert from our old system for personal banking customers– you can easily change your account nicknames by clicking on the ellipsis (⋮) beside your account name and choose Nickname Account;
- Sign up for eStatements – click on Services in the left margin, and choose eStatement Enrollment;
- Set up your alerts – click on Settings in the left margin and choose Alert Settings, click + New Alert; you can choose alerts for transaction/balance activity and security;
- If you prefer Mobile Banking, please delete your current Village Bank app and download the new app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; you will no longer need a separate app for consumer and business.
Notice for Business Online Banking Customers:
On August 26th, QuickBooks Online connectivity can be reestablished for Business Online Banking. Click Add Account in your QuickBooks app, Enter Village Bank and login. Ensure you associate the account for Village Bank to the appropriate account already listed under “Which accounts do you want to connect?” Select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
If you have any questions, please call us at 866.806.9306.